A Real Estate Sales Career
Imagine the degree of success you can have in real estate sales when you have the most widely recognized brand name in the industry behind you. The CENTURY 21 name is recognized by 99% of homeowners. And it's not just a name they know, but a name they trust.
The CENTURY 21? System is comprised of more than 6,600 independently owned and operated real estate offices and over 110,000 sales professionals in 30 countries and territories, the CENTURY 21? System is part of the largest real estate referral network in the world. With this worldwide recognition, you'll have an unparalleled opportunity to use this advantage to gain instant consumer awareness, making it easier to meet new prospects, gain listings, and close deals. Our offices receive over 100 leads a month, all of which we pass along to our agents to grow and cultivate!
The CENTURY 21? System is also the leader in technology*. Our innovative technology tools have transformed the industry and have helped to propel us successfully into the future of real estate. You?ll be backed by extensive training, career development programs and the management support systems you need to succeed. These valuable tools include . . .
- 21Online? - Our private online network that helps support the world's largest referral network and provide you with information you need, from training to industry news.
- CrestAgent? - Powerful office management and leads management software package that also serves as a daily organizer to keep your business on track.
- CENTURY 21? Agent Financial Tools - A proprietary Web-based application that allows sales associates to define their current economic standing and develop a customized financial plan to help chart their long-term personal productivity and profitability goals. This program is free to CENTURY 21 System sales professionals
- And More! See Century 21 Careers for more information.
- See if your personality is a fit for real estate. Take this free 9 minute personality assessment. Take the test...
CENTURY 21 Scott Keys Properties offers the highly successful Rockwell Institute License
Training Program. This unique on-line multimedia training system can combine the
Principles of California Real Estate course and the Exam Cram training course to
create a streamlined, highly effective preparation program for the California State
Real Estate Exam. In fact, we?re so confident that we have the best exam prep course
that we'll guarantee your success. If you pass all of the practice exams found in our
Cram Course with a score of 80% or higher, but fail the state exam, Rockwell Institute will refund $100
(subject to qualification)?which is more than the cost of retaking your exam. Visit Rockwell Now! now!
Ensure your success and save money by signing up for the Principles course and the Cram
Course as a package. It's the most popular option with our students. The addition of the Cram
Course gives you peace of mind and a boost in confidence as you approach your exam.
We don?t stop there! Buying or selling a home can be a very complex, complicated process. There are disclosures to make, title searches to run, home inspections, and applicant screenings and of course price negotiations. Training is available for brokers, managers, support staff, sales associates, and service coordinators through a variety of delivery systems. We believe that training supports growth and maturity in the real estate office. Our performance based training is provided to assure a competitive edge. Contact us for information about CENTURY 21?s online training courses and our in-house schedule.
Find out more about a career with CENTURY 21 Scott Keys
We are dedicated to the success of our real estate agent associates.
To find out more about a career with CENTURY 21 Scott Keys Properties
Contact: John Scott, Broker/Owner
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 753-2800
* Source: 2002 Ad Tracking Study. This survey included 400 telephone interviews (via computer assisted program) with a national random sample of adults (ages 25-54) who have either bought or sold a home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. A sample size of 400 was utilized for seen or heard of brand awareness questions. The 90% confidence interval for the results is +/- 4.1% for the 400 base size. The study was conducted between May 20 - June 1, 2002 by Millward Brown, a leading research agency.